Saturday, October 6, 2007

"Vess? Vess. VESS!" I looked up and saw he his face close too close. I pulled my head up too fast and then our lips crashed together.

"GAH!! I am soooo sorry! I didn't mean to do that- I came up too fast- I.. I" He cut me short.

"It's OK. No one has to know and it was and it was an accident, right?" He looked at me questionably.

"Of course."

"So um... you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah. Um... I am really, really sorry about what I said and I want to be friends again. And you are the best thing that ever happened to me-" I sobbed. I was not expecting what happened next. He helped me to my feet and tilted my chin. His lips hit mine softly, moving my lips with his I was still bewildered. We parted. Only to clash our lips with each other again.

He lifted me onto his dresser. And then we stopped. He settled for just hugging me while I cried like a baby and my eyes wide with confusion. "Why did yo-" He put a finger on my lips and shrugged.

"Just a friend comforting a friend. Now I think you should leave. Angela is here and it could get... complicated." I just stood up and popped his screen out and slid down his roof. And ran home.

As soon as I got there my mom opened the door and ran into her and started crying again. I was so mad and confused. A friend comforting a friend. Humph. I scoffed. I just ran to my room and sat on the floor. I just stared blankly at the floor not quite seeing it. My cellphone started ringing Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

"Hello?"
"If you ever, EVER! Kiss my boyfriend-" I hung up the phone. Obviously someone had seen us and told her. I sighed. School is going to be so very complicated. I took off my pants and crawled under my plain black blanket, took my hair down, closed my eyes and prayed for sleep to come soon.

3 comments:

wings said...

Woa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absalutly Amzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah!
forgot

hi i'm Wings!
*Wave*

chack out my blogs if you wanna!
^_^

Hannah said...

indeed?

well, i am also a very weird and random girl- difficult to get to shut up, too ^.^

you can im me sometime if you want- my aim sn is thelivingoddity

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Hey! Love the story so far! Intersting story! Love your blog!