Saturday, September 29, 2007

Once, I reached his house I knocked on the door very hard. His mother answered. " Why hello, Vanessa. i wasn't expecting to-"
"Can I talk to Nick? It is important." I saw her glance at my appearance. I was sopping wet and out of breath.
"Please." I begged.
"But, of course you can."
"Thank you so much!" I hugged her hard. She smiled and nodded at me.

I ran up the stairs amazingly quiet. Usually I would have knocked but, I felt to anxious. I threw open the door as he was in his boxers getting ready to get in bed. He looked over at me startled and then horrified. I couldn't figure out why, until I realized... I, his best friend, was staring at him half-naked. "Am I interrupting something?"
"Um, yes?!"
"I am sort of of um... naked." That was all it took. I fainted everything went black as soon as my head hit the floor.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

hello!

and who might you be?

Anonymous said...

lol, my friends see me half naked like every day, sorry , I always seem to lose my clothes, preferably the ones that are supposed to stay on my body.