Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I'd do anything! Just to hold you in my arms-" I hit the alarm as hard as I could. I yawned and stretched upward, then bounced back on my big, soft black comforter. I groaned. I didn't want to go to school. Didn't want to face the drama, the glares, the appalled faces, and most of all his face. I rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a crash.

"Joy. Time for school." I said sarcastically. No way in hell I wanted to go to school. I shrugged in to a black and white stripped shirt of baby blue jeans. I remembered to day was picture day. I slight curled my brunette hair and looked into my crystal blue eyes. It was unusual to have blue eyes with brown hair. I just sighed grabbed a black jacket and headed for my car.

I drove down the freeway towards school. I gently pulled into the student parking lot. I kept my door locked and banged my head against the seat. As if life wasn't already complicated enough my best friend kissed me when he has a girlfriend. I am officially and eternally confused. I practically screamed in my head.

I knew I was going to regret this but, I unlocked the door and stepped into the great gloom of clouds. That was the first time I saw them. They were drop dead gorgeous. There was five of them. My mouth hung open. I just blindly walked to my locker and tried not to think about everything I had just saw and what had happened before it.

5 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

You seriously need to post!!! I'm very impatient. Lolz

wings said...

hope you can update it soon!
:)

wings said...

Woa!!!
who were they?!
MUST KNOW MORE!!
LOL
sorry for the caps...
^_^

dreamer said...

Yes I agree with wings.
Must know more. :)

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!! Update please.