Wednesday, November 7, 2007

After stupidly gaping at the five new students, I picked up my posture and my pride and set off to find Raven. I saw her sitting at one of the tables towards the corner of the courtyard waiting for me. Raven is a tall, skinny girl with almost translucent skin and burgundy eyes. She had jet black hair streaked with red. You might call her a goth but, I just call her Raven. Her deep set brown eyes were closed and she was tapping to the rhythm of her music. As soon as I had set my backpack down and sat beside her eyes fluttered open with a question. "He actually kissed you?"
"Yeah. How did you know? I figured Angela would have-"
"She did. But, I know you better than to make a bold move like that."
"I'm glad someone knows the truth."
"You know she is a preppy snob."
"Well, DUH!" We laughed together.

It was pretty much all going fine until Angela showed up. "What on Earth gave you the fantasy that you could ever," her voice began to raise,"EVER kiss my boyfriend?" She practically screamed at me.
"Your boyfriend, Nick, kissed me!"
"He would never do that!"
"Let me spell it out for you K-I-S-S-E-D ME!"
"Ugh!" She punched me in the jaw. I felt warm blood trickle in my mouth.
"Want me to spell that out for you-" I hit her into a wall with my leg, while still holding my mouth with one hand.

Suddenly with out any warning she hit me in the head with her heel. I felt something hard and cold. I soon realized that it was the concrete. I heard shouting and arguing, then it went black.




I woke up on the bed in Raven's room she, looked up at me as soon as I opened my eyes. Her deep set eyes were angry, I wondered if she was angry with me.

"You alright?"
"I think so." I slurred
"For a prep, she hit you pretty good."
"What happened to her?"
"I think you just ripped her clothing and broke the heel on your shoe."
"Aww, man I was hoping to have done more damage than that."
"I think we both were." I laughed at least Raven had a sense of humor, and her anger was lighting up.
"Come on lets go to Nick's."
"Why on Earth would I want to go there?"
"Because you need to talk to him and Angela."
"I'm not going."
"Come on. You know you want some answers, and you never know you might actually get a good crack at Angela."
"Well, when you put it that way. I guess I'll come as long as you'll be there."
"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world."

3 comments:

wings said...

awhhhh...
please continue as soon as possible!!!!

^_^

SMILEE said...

hit her back, its pretty simple, sorry my approach is always violence lass.

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Please update soon!!!