Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I felt broken, lost, and dead. I didn't know what to do. So I ran out Nick's front door into the woods nearby his house. I kept running and running towards the cliff- HOLY SHIT THE CLIFF!? It was too late stop. I slid straight off the cliff. I had closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over quick. But, I hadn't hit the water yet. I spread my arms. I knew I was dead then. Because I felt so free. I had wanted to do this my whole entire life. Flying.

I suddenly heard screaming. I couldn't quite tell what they were saying, I was too high up. I decided to swoop a little lower. "Vanes-!!" The wind cut it off. I went even lower. "Vanessa!!!" I was dead. I was staring at my body. Nick was cradling me in his arms. Sobbing. I felt a strong rush pulling me towards my body. But, I didn't want to go. I wanted stick around and fly.

I shot straight up gasping. That was the craziest dream I ever had. I felt something under me moving crying. "Vanessa! Oh, Vanessa I'm so sorry. I was wrong. Don't be mad please. Vess, I love you." I looked at Nick. Looked him straight in the eye. And burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing he had ever said. He looked extremely upset.
"What's wrong?" I said hating him looking at me like that.
"I wasn't kidding." My eyes widened. I looked around realizing we were the only ones there. Suddenly I gasped not quite knowing why I did.
"You're not Nick." Suddenly black smoke and lots of laughter.
"Of course I'm not. Remember he's dating me." Angela had an evil smile, eviler than usual, about her. And her eyes were pitch black.
"You're.. You're a demon." I stuttered.
"Yeah and apparently pushing angels off a cliff just doesn't cut it anymore. It's a pity." I heard voices in the distance shouting my name. Nick and Raven burst through the trees. Angela shifted into a different position and her eyes got normal again. I fainted.

I woke up on Nick's couch. He was asleep in a recliner holding Angela in his lap. And Raven was on the love seat next to me. Angela's eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me. I felt hands grab me. I screamed.


1 comment:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!!!! x100000! OMG!!!!!!!!!! Angela is an evil bitch, nuf said. MIDNIGHTERS ROCK!!!! WHOOT!!!! Lol. Love this!!!